lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV boxes on Lynx

From: Scott Field
Subject: LYNX-DEV boxes on Lynx
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 23:41:51 +1000

I am running a Wyse 60 terminal, in VT100 emulation mode, and can run
both NT and Linux versions of Lynx from it, except that listboxes come
up with ascii characters as the border, instead of a proper "line"
outline.
Is there a way to fix this??? I hope thats not too dumb of a question.
I have searched the mailing list lynx-dev archives but could not find
anything on this.

Thanks in advance for any info.
Scott Field
Sydney, Australia