lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1 0.84 peculiar display

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7.1 0.84 peculiar display
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:05:05 -0400

SPARC/Solaris 2.4/Ncurses 4.1/Oct 11/Sun compiler.
2.7.1/0.84, compiled with color styles and using the default color styles
file that comes with lynx.

When I use the down arrow to walk thru the first 6 links on the page
(which are <LINK> tags), I notice that link number 5, titled FAQ, only
highlights the first 2 letters of the link title.  The other 5 links highlight
the entire word.  The unique thing about this link is that it is written
as:

<link rel="Documentation" href="http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq.html"; title="FAQ">

The FoteMods version of 2.7.1 I have doesn't display this behavior - it
highlights the link completely.
;