lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV More on my SPARC/Solaris 2.4/Lynx development version cras

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV More on my SPARC/Solaris 2.4/Lynx development version crashes
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:52:49 +0900 (JST)

> When I compile with the --enable-color-style flag,but
> do not have a stylesheet installed, I get incorrect (in my estimation)
> behavior for expert mode status messages (urls, etc.) but the software
> at least works.  The incorrect behavior is as I mentioned over the weekend

The main reason I gave up on the style-sheet code is that whenever I used
it, it left the color scheme of the status message on the terminal after
exiting Lynx, i.e., if the status line were yellow on blue in Lynx, then
after dropping back to the Unix prompt, the prompt was no longer white on
black, but yellow on blue (or only yellow, depending on the terminal).
Running `most' and then exiting would return things to `normal'.  I did
have lynx.lss installed, and the color scheme there was being picked up by
Lynx.  Do you experience anything like that?  (Granted I haven't used it
for a loooooong time, since May or June.)

__Henry
;
;