lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Sept. 30 reference to lynx.lss in CHANGES.new

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: LYNX-DEV Sept. 30 reference to lynx.lss in CHANGES.new
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 18:54:22 +0900 (JST)

Klaus, in the 1997-09-30 entry to CHANGES.new, I think you meant
userdefs.h (rather than lynx.cfg) as the file you made changes
concerning lynx.lss.  I went ahead and did some necessary corrections
to the VMS section, and reworded both the VMS and UNIX sections
concerning lynx.lss in userdefs.h.  These changes, and the typos in
lynx.cfg which haven't yet been fixed, are done as diff -c's in
"http://163.51.110.11/lynxdev/SIMPLEDIR.gz";.  If I get the time, I'll
also try to incorporate my changes to userdefs.h to move the anonymous
stuff to a section of its own.  BTW, I successfully compiled ac-0.7@
(76?) using autoconf, AFTER doing "source" on SIMPLEDIR.

__Henry
;
;