lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV running questions

From: Ruslan Peskov
Subject: LYNX-DEV running questions
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 07:14:19 +0300 (UKR)

Gentlemen,

I have downloaded version 2.7 of Lynx for Win32.

As far as I understand, the procedure for running pon Win95 is as follows:

        1. Run Tcpman in order to get SLIP connection

        2. Run Lynx

Unfortunately, this does not work. Lynx says "unable to connect to remote host"
and quits.

Am I right on running procedure ?

May be this is off-topic for developers. In yes then please point
me other sources of support.

Thank you very much for developing and supporting Lynx,

Ruslan.

;
;