lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV addressing mail to your friends

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV addressing mail to your friends
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 11:28:00 +0900 (JST)

> and I think that those less experienced in HTML benefit from this one.

Sure do!

> Perhaps radio buttons (example below uses mostly direct layout, some
> minimal markup):
>
> DOS/Windows: <input type="radio" name="os" value="DOS">
[...]

(Lots of goodies left out.)

Al, even if we go the separate page route, we could still use a
good form.  What I mean is, off of the "helprequest.html" page,
a person could either hit the "mailto:"; or the "helpform.html".
Perhaps we could even encourage the use of the form, but the
direct "mailto:"; would be there, too, for the less courageous.

(So it means I'll keep puttering around with the form.  I'll
post a URL if something worthwhile comes out of all this.)

__Henry
;
;