lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Problems linking dos386

From: Hasan Karahasan
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problems linking dos386
Date: 18 Sep 1997 08:13:00 +0100

I am about to build lynx386. Everything is ok, I have all *.o modules with no
warning, but the Linker complains as follows.

c:\lynx2-7-\src>make -s -f MAKEFILE.DOS Compiling Lynx sources Linking and
creating Lynx executable c:/djgpp/lib/libc.a(conio.o)(.text+0x640):conio.c:
multiple definition of `unget ch'
../curses/pdcurses.a(getch.o)(.text+0x2a8):getch.c: first defined here
make.exe: *** [lynx] Error 1

I think there is a directive to tell ld how to handle such multiple
definitions, but I don't know how. Who can help?
Hasan

Hasan
;
;