lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Using Lynx to run DOS batch files

From: Marc
Subject: LYNX-DEV Using Lynx to run DOS batch files
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 17:15:37 -0500

I am seeking help on getting a version of 386 Lynx that has the execute files
option turned on so I can use the browser to execute DOS batch files on the
client.  I'd like to find a compiled version as I am not a programmer but
failing that I am willing to try to compile a version if someone could provide
some help.  Thanks much.  -Marc.  address@hidden

;
;