lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV lynx-dev list status/problems

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx-dev list status/problems
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 17:33:43 -0500

*snip*

 ] Now would perhaps be a good time to suspend traffic on this thread
 ] until Bob can pay attention to it.  As far as I can tell, the points:

 ]   - the list subscribers are concerned
 ]   - the list subscribers predominantly prefer open posting

 ] have been established.

Yup, I'm agreed; enough on those points.

As one last comment, let me mention that if at some point in the
future lynx-dev needs a new home, I can almost certainly provide
those services courtesy of the Purdue Computer Society and their
machine (I'm not including hostname or URL because I'm ashamed of
the lynx-hostile web page).

--jss.
;
;