lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7.1ac-0.29

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2.7.1ac-0.29
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:15:46 -0400 (EDT)

I've updated the devlopment version of Lynx with Fote's patch to restore
proper forms pop-up displays.  It's available on
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/lynx-cur.zip, etc.

I am *not* taking Klaus' place.

There are some fixes to the "current" version that need to be done,
especially the "/tmp" and "download" issues.  If Tom Dickey doesn't have
time to commit these, I'll give it a shot.

I repeat, "I am not taking Klaus' place."

------

;
;