lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx TABLEs and CENTERs (fwd)

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx TABLEs and CENTERs (fwd)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 16:27:21 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone care to respond to this (sent to me instead of address@hidden)?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 00:22:02 +1000 (EST)
From: Anand Kumria <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Lynx TABLEs and CENTERs

Hello there,

I have been playing with Lynx (2.3 and 2.7.1) and come across this problem
when using TABLE in which certain cells have the centre alignment and the
rest are aligned on the left.

What seems to happen is that Lynx (2.3) can't handle TABLE elements and
ignores them, but seem to continue scanning inside of a <> pair when it
finds CENTER. In 2.7 it seems to allow you to change the alignment of
table rows, instead of table cells.

Here is an example URL (http://www.progsoc.uts.edu.au/~wildfire/gnu/)
that I was doing for the GNU project. Could you take a look and see what I
might be doing wrong?

My apologies if I've sent this to the wrong address, according to the FAQ
and development page, you are one of the developers.

Thanks,
Anand.

;
;