lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Character set support 8

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: LYNX-DEV Character set support 8
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:30:53 -0400 (EDT)

   Hynek Med <address@hidden> writes:
>I think nobody has reacted, because this is Klaus' stuff nad Klaus is on
>vacation or what.. I haven't read anything from him for a long time..
   Does anyone have any idea about where Klaus might be? I wasn't able to
finger his E-mail address, so I don't even know whether he reads his E-
mail.
   Larry W. Virden <address@hidden> writes:
>My comments is that you could submit a patch for such support and let folk
>who need this support try out the patch to see how it works.
   Unfortunately, that's not so easy. If some new code is necessary, I
could write it, but that requires knowing the relevant Lynx code inside
out. Klaus certainly does, but I don't.

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 216-646-1864