lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Sun problems (forwarded)

From: Alex Lyons A32/373-Winfrith Tel2368 FAX2508
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Sun problems (forwarded)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 97 09:20:51 BST

Just get your sysadmin to run ranlib on /lib/libresolv.a.
If he/she can't or won't, take a copy of it and run ranlib yourself,
then use your copy by changing the RESOLVLIB definition in the
Makefile to something like:

RESOLVLIB= -L(where_I_put_my_copy) -lresolv

If you still have problems try bind, as has been suggested elsewhere.

Alex Lyons.
;
;