lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Aren't my postings getting through?

From: Michael Sokolov
Subject: LYNX-DEV Aren't my postings getting through?
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 10:21:26 -0400 (EDT)

   Maybe my postings aren't getting through? Would you please comment on
the following two points:
   1. Is it possible to define multiple MIME names for a character set?
Anyone who has ever looked at the official IANA list of MIME names can see
that this is sorely needed.
   2. Is it possible to make the addition of two extra tags on text/html
downloads a user-selectable option?

   Sincerely,
   Michael Sokolov
   Phone: 216-646-1864