lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV RMS Titanic

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV RMS Titanic
Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 07:57:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 24 May 1997, Bob Izenberg wrote:
> Al Gilman wrote:
> # True, one does not presently need to be a subscribed recipient of
> # lynx-dev mail to post to this distribution.
> At Al's suggestion, I'll ask the list readership.  Should the Lynx-Dev
> mail list require you to be on the list before you can post messages?
> Messages from people not on the list go to an alias which currently
> reaches me and David Drum.  They can either be approved or dropped.

I would appreciate someone being a "moderator" to filter the junk
mail before it explodes into all users boxes, as well as the archives.
The bind mailing list does this, after a similar experience.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Don't think for a moment this is going to be any better
just because I'm here.   It won't I can assure you.

;
;