lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV LYNX for SATAN

From: Subba Rao
Subject: LYNX-DEV LYNX for SATAN
Date: Thu, 15 May 97 09:35:12 -0400

Hello

My name is SubbaRao. I am trying to execute SATAN/SANTA using LYNX as the
browser. On the startup screen, when I try to create a Database or select
a host, I get the following error message,

Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host.

This is being executed on a stand alone workstation. I need
urgent help on to get this running. Is there any other mailing list for
SATAN/SANTA?

Thank you for your time.

SubbaRao
address@hidden