lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: NONE
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 23:14:14 -0400

I am having trouble with lynx version 2.5 running on a SUN unix system.  When
I try to access certain urls (eg www.microsoft.com, www.geocities.com), lynx
terminates with a signal 11 (segmentation violation).  I am running a VT100
terminal emulator via a dial-up shell account at 14400 bps.  My system
administrator cannot help, except that they have difficulty reproducing the
problem.  Any ideas what I should try next?

                                Thanks,

                                Harold Krongelb
                                address@hidden

;