lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV WHEREIS search changes

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV WHEREIS search changes
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 22:18:52 EST

 ] I made "somewhere below the top line" rather arbitrarily, "up to one third
 ] screenful down from the top".  It could easily be changed to "up to 3 lines
 ] down from the top" or a different number.

Why not make it arbitrarily configurable?  I remember looking at this
code a month or two ago (when I found that glitch that I reported) and
I don't see why that'd be hard to do.  There's obviously no room for
anything else in (O)ptions.

I think it makes sense to put more esoteric controls like this in an
"advanced options" screen and keeping the main one which you get nice
and clean.  The current one is a bit daunting.

--jss.
;
;