lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx FAQ

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx FAQ
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 1997 08:22:18 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

   After a brief hiatus due to a peak in my time commitments here at the
college, I am now caught up and have managed to assemble a new version
of the (yet forming) FAQ. The primary changes are in the "look and feel"
of the FAQ although a few new pages have been created since the last
published version.

   Now the task is to grab a branch of the FAQ tree and start flushing it
out. Anyone is welcome to do that especially in the areas of installation
and trouble-shooting where I have less experience. I also _strongly_
encourage everyone to proofread the document and provide better or more
current information where appropriate.

   Thanks to Scott and SLCC for publishing this and providing general
support for the Lynx development effort.

Joe
-----
Joseph Kincaid                 |  Mathematics is the alphabet with which God
address@hidden        |  has written the universe.
address@hidden   |                               -- Galileo
http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid   |   (except he said it in Italian, of course.)

;