lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Patch-O-Matic [TM] compression problem

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV Patch-O-Matic [TM] compression problem
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 00:10:03 +0200 (MET DST)

When I tried the Patch-O-Matic [TM], it didn't work with the compression
enabled. This is a part of the trace log:

Read 103 bytes of data.
Data transfer complete
/bin/gzip -d /tmp/L1591TMP.txt.gz
gzip: /tmp/L1591TMP.txt.gz: unexpected end of file
Alert!: Error uncompressing temporary file!

The file /tmp/L1591TMP.txt.gz was probably zero length - I guess the 103
bytes were just the heders and gzip was unavailable to the cgi script so
it didn't produce any output..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden