lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx loses Solaris?

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx loses Solaris?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 05:47:03 -0400 (EDT)

> I ran the cgi that generates a patch for the development lynx version.
>
> When I applied the version 0.10 to 0.12 patch, the solaris make
> action was deleted.
>
> Have folk stopped supporting solaris?
If you're referring to the autoconf'd makefile:

read the CHANGES file: I merged 2/3 of the targets against 'generic' because
they were equivalent at that point (barring bugs, of course).

The other 11 will go away when I have more time (HP-UX) or information (SCO).
Once that's done, I'll restructure the makefiles into a more permanent
arrangement.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden