lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV 2-7rp trials

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2-7rp trials
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 00:21:20 EST

[solaris2-ncurses target from old RP code]

 ] Maybe there's a hint in there somewhere.
 ]
 ] __Henry

Has anyone tried the one I posted?  It seems to work fine (as well as
the plain develop target does on Linux) here with ncurses and Solaris
2.5(.1).  I haven't been adventuresome enough to look at what (if
anything) needs to change for S5 curses anywhere, or for either library
on HP-UX.

--
Jonathan Sergent / address@hidden / address@hidden
;