lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV RFC: accessibility accomodations for WWW

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV RFC: accessibility accomodations for WWW
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 11:09:18 -0400 (EDT)

  From: "Christopher R. Maden" <address@hidden>

  Al, you may want to check out the XML initiative[1].

Thanks for the tip.  And yes, to be sure we get the blind served
well we need to cooperate with the XML concept as an ally, but
not count on it as "the solution."

  BTW, was anyone else at the Web Access Initiative launch[2] on 6
  April?  I didn't see any familiar lynx-dev names in the attendee list.
  I'll post notes if people are interested.

I for one would be interested in your reaction.

--
Al Gilman
;