lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Displaying TeX files

From: Jan Hlavacek
Subject: LYNX-DEV Displaying TeX files
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 14:55:45 -0400 (EDT)

Does anybody know how to set lynx to treat files with extension tex as
text/plain, without modifying the source?  Lynx automatically assigns
application/x-Tex to them, and when I select a link pointing to such a file,
it offers me to download it or cancel it.  Currently, I use a metamail entry
which pipes it to an external pager, so I can view it.  I would like,
however, to display the file in lynx, so the lynx stuff (keybindings, printing
and saving, bookmarks and so on) still works.  Is there any way to do it?

Thanks!

lahvak
--
Jan Hlav\'{a}\v{c}ek