lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx translation tables

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx translation tables
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 10:15:52 +0200 (MET DST)

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Klaus Weide wrote:

> Sorry, this is not possible.  At least not without rather extensive
> modifications of the code.

Hmm, wouldn't it be possible to add the "[IMAGE]" and similar strings to
the LYMessages_en.h file, so that they can be changed more easily?

I mean, if I wanted to translate the program, I probably would like to
translate those strings as well.

\\//
Peter - Sladdpost: address@hidden - Webb: http://www.mds.mdh.se/~dat95pkn/

;