lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx_w32: nice job!

From: Louis-David Mitterrand
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx_w32: nice job!
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 22:09:28 -0400

Just picked up the latest version of Lynx_w32 and to my great pleasure I
can now browse all my Java and Perl gziped HTML documentation under
Windows95 as well as under Linux. Also editing works! Lynx is such an
indispensable documentation browser, I cannot develop without it. IMHO
it should replace the man pages tools entirely.

A big thanks to Lynx developers and to Wayne.

--

     Louis-David Mitterrand
     http://www.aparima.com/F1/