lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV How do I access my home directory, via FTP in Lynx 2.7 for Win3

From: Debra Walker
Subject: LYNX-DEV How do I access my home directory, via FTP in Lynx 2.7 for Win32?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 20:46:43 -0500

Hello.

I tried several times to send this message from Lynx 2.7 for Win32, and
the Cc: copies that I saw, on my end, did not have the text of my
original message(s) contained in them.  I just installed this version
of Lynx on my system (Win95).  I put sendmail.exe in my path, and
entered the suggested line (for SYSTEM_MAIL) in the VMS section of
lynx.cfg.

Anyway, the subject line basically says it all...  I know that I can
use FTP to access certain sites with this version of Lynx anonymously.
However, I would like to learn how to access my own home directory, via
an FTP connection, using Lynx on my system.

Can you assist me?

Thanks, in advance.

Debra Walker
--