lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Bug in OSF ver 4.0

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Bug in OSF ver 4.0
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 00:40:34 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Rodney Raney wrote:

> The following is an error meesage I get while trying to run "make osf".
> cc -O -Olimit 4000 -DUNIX  -DFANCY_CURSES
> cc: Error: LYCurses.c, line 396: In this statement, "ttytype" is not
> declared.
> I am trying to install lynx_2.7 on a DEC ALPHA running OSF1 V4.0.  It
> works fine on V3.0 but not on V4.0.

Have you tried the (incomplete) autoconfiguration version of Lynx
available at http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/ ?  We would like
this tested on different platforms.   Thanks!

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Don't think for a moment this is going to be any better
just because I'm here.   It won't I can assure you.

;
;