lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV More detailed description of my slang problems..

From: Hynek Med
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV More detailed description of my slang problems..
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 03:20:21 +0200 (MET DST)

On Sat, 29 Mar 1997, Klaus Weide wrote:

> First note that <URL:http://www.naf.cz/arachne> has an unclosed <I>
> somewhere before those links you chose as examples.  So the attribute
> style which I abbreviate as "Norm" doesn't enter the discussion at all -
> "Emph" is in effect throughout the relevant section.  That also means
> that the (not selected) links in that section will initially be "EmLk"
> and not "Link".  Now read note (d).

This was the problem.

(d) Will "forget" the emphasis after selecting then deselecting
    ("moving over the link")

In combination with the unclosed <I>, the emphasis "forgetting" made the
effect I described.

Can we expect the emphasis "forgetting" bug will be fixed some time?

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;