lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx help

From: dkelly
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx help
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 11:10:32 GMT

Hi

I use lynx via my internet provider which is the pc user group in Harrow
England,
I would like to know how to get my cursor controls to work
eg cntrl A does not get me to the beginning of a document and I
have to spend ages cursoring up.

I like lynx and my non windows environment very much and my internet
access is much quicker than using my logon at work which is a modern netscape
windows access.

Can you help or put me in touch with someone who can?

Also,
how do i tell if I am running the latest lynx for dos version and what can I do
if
I am running an old version and want a newer one for dos?

Thanks for your help,

regards

danny  kelly

;