lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Problem with the Win32 version (fwd)

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Problem with the Win32 version (fwd)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 10:27:28 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 13:12:32 +0100 (SNT)
From: Peter Karlsson <address@hidden>
To: Wayne Buttles <address@hidden>

On Sat, 22 Mar 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:

> Did this help your problem?  If so I can add it to the readme.

> In your Windows 95 Keyboard control panel, under the language tab,
> what do you have for keyboard setups?  It's possible that for Swedish,
> you have a Swedish keyboard, but for English, you have a
> U.S. keyboard, and DOS is for some reason picking up the English
> properties.  Try changing the English language to also use the Swedish
> keyboard.

I have multiple keyboard setups like this:

Language: Swedish  Layout: Swedish
Language: English (American)  Layout: American

Standard language: Swedish

This is because I want to be able to access the US keyboard map once in
awhile. I'll remove it and see if anything happens.

No, it doesn't help.

\\//
Peter - http://nafmo.home.ml.org/
      - and God said: nohup make World >& World.log &

;
;