lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: helping users get lynx upgraded (was Re: diffs, ISPs, et al

From: Sheela Gunn
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: helping users get lynx upgraded (was Re: diffs, ISPs, et al.)
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 19:17:10 -0800 (PST)

I have a tracking id that I got from tech support at crl as regards this
issue.  Since I'm NOT a legal buff, I would be willing to forward such a
clear and concise msg as Greg has indicated to them if it were sent to
me.  I won't send THIS msg as it is rather lengthy, but if it could be
pared down to bare essentials, I would GLADLY send with *smile* my
pleasured regards.
Sheela
Keep kicking darrier!  They can HAVE their GUI, but I don't want to have
to clean my keyboard for their benifit!
;
;