lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Why would this kill form in 2.7?

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: LYNX-DEV Why would this kill form in 2.7?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 13:11:39 -0600 (CST)

Greetings. I was under the impression that some "bad" tags here and there would
not
disable sending the form... either that or Lynx doesn't support the mailto form
type (is there one?)

"<FORM ACTION="mailto:address@hidden"; METHOD=POST>"

as it appears in:

http://www1.mhv.net/videohowto/ordrnew2.htm

I would like to know what the tell them so they can fix it. They mirror some
of the stuff on my pages and it has to work before a link is included....

Take care
;
;