lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV should Configure be Next?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV should Configure be Next?
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 09:20:40 -0500 (EST)

  From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>

  I keep seeing a lot of discussion about customizing makefile targets - but
  putting my configure patch onto this merry-go-round is confusing.  Can anyon
  tell me how to get on?  (Then at least we could stop talking about the simpl
  configuration issues).

How to get on the merry-go-round

        - get some sort of acceptance from Rob and other potential
        integrators of development threads that they will follow you
        into the merged code set.  Like, say you want to go next
        after Klaus and see if it flies.

        - work with Scott, Wayne and Klaus on the details of rendezvous.

$.02
--
Al Gilman
;