lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV file://localhost/u13/wcheung/lib/lynx/lynx.htmlReal audio q

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV file://localhost/u13/wcheung/lib/lynx/lynx.htmlReal audio question
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 08:04:23 -0500 (EST)

> > On Tue, 25 Feb 1997 address@hidden wrote:
> >
> > : Is there any chance that Real audio could be accessed by LYNX?
> >
> > I asked about this a few months ago, and got the following tip for my
> > .mailcap:
> >
> > audio/x-pn-realaudio; raplayer %s & sleep 5

This also works in Win95 if raplayer is in your path with the following in
.mailcap (a valid file in 95) placed in the HOME directory:

audio/x-pn-realaudio; raplayer %s

Don't forget that setting a HOME variable makes Lynx look for your
bookmarks from your home directory instead of your temp directory.

Wayne

;
;