lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 05:03:41 -0500

to do the scrolling, I assume, perhaps incorrectly, that what is being
considered is to use a curses (and slang for that piece of code)  window
which can then be wider than what is displayed and the current 'view' moved
around on the window at large?

If that is the case, would that make other interesting features possible,
once overlapable curses windows were available?

P.S.  I find it so interesting that the current participants are so
anxious to add all this code, whenlast years folk were concerned about
the huge size of lynx.  It surely would be nice if somehow the two
groups could be reconciled and lynx turned into a suite of programs
rather than a monolitic one.
;