lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV 2.7 Resubmit Posts Problem

From: Collin Forbes
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.7 Resubmit Posts Problem
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 22:39:40 +0000 (GMT)

Quite simply, pre2.7 doesn't seem to honor the "#define
ALWAYS_RESUBMIT_POSTS TRUE" in userdefs.h.  The behavior is to ask the
user whether the post should be resubmitted before reloading a page (or
switching between source/rendered) and this appears to be the same
regardless of the compilation settings or command line (-resubmit_posts).
I would prefer not to be asked, and that the post should be always
resubmitted without further prompting.

My system is FreeBSD 2.1.6, lynx was compiled as 'make freebsd' (neither
slang nor ncurses), and I'm using fresh sources downloaded from
http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/fote/ on 8-feb-1997.

;
;