lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Can I Use Lynx On My Computer? -Reply

From: Phil Helms
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Can I Use Lynx On My Computer? -Reply
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 11:17:58 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, David Godshall wrote:

>                            Failing that, you might be able to TELNET
> to an open Lynx system if you have telnet capabilities.

One such site is lynx.cc.ukans.edu, using login "lynx" (without the quotes).

This is slightly limited Lynx, probably for security and capacity reasons,
but it has a link to Inter-Links, which is a decent service.

 --
 Phil Helms                                  Internet: address@hidden
 Community College Computer Services                    Phone: 303/595-1524