lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Form based file upload

From: Bae Young Hyun
Subject: LYNX-DEV Form based file upload
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 13:34:31 +0900 (KST)

Hi,

For those who want to see my modified lynx sources
to support the form-based file upload, I put one file on
'ftp://archi.snu.ac.kr/pub/yhbae/lynx-yhbae.tar.gz'.
You can access by anonymous ftp to this site.

The above file include some lynx source files that I modified.
Files are like follows.

        Makefile
        LYMessages_en.h
        src/LYStrings.h
        src/GridText.h
        src/GridText.c
        src/HTML.c
        src/HTFWriter.c
        src/LYForms.c
        src/LYGetFile.c
        src/LYMain.c
        src/LYMainLoop.c

The orginal source is lynx2-6FM that includes patches by 01-14-97.
As I pointed out in the previous mail, you can upload only a text file.
So, I decided that I'll make some encoding for my final application
due to the lack of time.

You may ignore parts of modified sources, which are surrounded by
'YHBAE_MODIFY_MIRAETEL' definition or 'YHBAE_TEST' definition.
They are only needed for my final application.

I hope that it will be helpful to you.