lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Connecting DJGPP Lynx to the Net

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Connecting DJGPP Lynx to the Net
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 16:35:34 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Lloyd G. Rasmussen wrote:

> I read about D.J. Delorie's port of Lynx 2.6 to the DJGPP DOS extender
> environment, and wanted to try it out, especially to see if it would
> work for me, using a screen reading program.  I obtained the binary
> from his page, and now also have the Lynx doc files from Subir's
> pages.  I have succeeded in displaying a local file and a bookmark

Hi.  Yes, I've got it to work, over a PPP link using KlosPPP.  I'm now
trying to get all the documentation together in a readable form :)
Hopefully, I'll be able to devote a couple of hours to it this weekend,
among my A-level studies and HTML writing etc and will release the docs,
and possibly the needed files on a website/ftp site etc.

HTH

Duncan Hill