lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV tacking users

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV tacking users
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 07:34:41 +0900 (JST)

> Is there any way to get a list of sites a user is going to, The reason I

You might be interested in adding `-DSYSLOG_REQUESTED_URLS' to your
SITE_DEFS in the top level Makefile when you build Lynx.

I use the level `debug' in syslog.conf.  Don't forget to kill and restart
your daemon.  -HUP is supposed to work, but it didn't do the trick for me.

If anyone knows that I am wrong, please don't be silent!  Corrections and
criticism are good learning material and always welcome.

__Henry

PS If you find the culprit, I would be grateful if you could send a short
description of the procedure you used: <address@hidden>.  TIA.
;
;