lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV A bunch of URL to download

From: Christian Mercat
Subject: LYNX-DEV A bunch of URL to download
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:28:28 +0100

        I've got a big list of URL to download, it's lecture notes divided
in a lot of different author1.ps, author2.ps etc...
I've looked up in the man but haven't found the item that would do the did...
An idea somebody ?
Would
for i in url1 url2 ... ; do ; lynx $i ; done
do the job ?

        I think it would be a good idea to implement this feature in lynx,
so that 'lynx -fileofURL destination myfilelistofURL'  would download all
the required URL in the directory destination.

        Thanks,         Christian

Want to learn how to design celtic knotwork ? Have a look at my page
http://irma.u-strasbg.fr/~mercat/celte

;
;