lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV bold versus inverse link highlighting

From: root
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bold versus inverse link highlighting
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 23:47:08 -0500 (EST)

> > I didn't notice anything about this in userdefs.h or lynx.cfg. I
> > built for the straight linux target. Is this a new code feature?
> > A result of a define somewhere I missed? Or is it likely that the
> > 2.5 I have was linked against a different curses?

If you are using linux, I have found geting slang from
ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/slang -- get the latest version.  while you're
there, get the newest jed from ../jed.  It's not that much better, but you
will be able to spend weeks trying to get it to work properly.  (Try getting
it to get working /w gpm)

Anyway try compiling /w "make linux-slang".  If you want to do some
configuartation changes try modifing (rel. /usr/src/lynx) ./Makefile
./lynx.cfg LYCurses.c  lynx.cfg

 -- James Mastros / The Orb
;
;