lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx configuration/install docs

From: VaX#n8
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx configuration/install docs
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 02:51:59 -0600

I wrote up every variable in the Makefile, and part of userdefs.h,
but the table is getting too big for LaTeX, and I don't know how to force
it to span pages (if it is even possible).  I also wrote some prose about
installing things, but not too much - it's a quick install guide, after all.
Maybe if I converted it to HTML using latex2html.  Or maybe I should learn SGML
or something.

Anyway, I found what _I_ needed.  And all the info is there, it just isn't
compiled into any coherent form.  For example, for some vars it is not clear
if the command-line overrides userdefs.h and lynxrc, or the other way around,
etc.
;
;