lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx & Tables

From: j_leczkesi
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx & Tables
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 18:09:51 +0000 (GMT)

Please Help:

Subj.: Lynx and Tables.

I am looking for a program (in Perl, or C shell) which converts
the HTML <table> into a Lynx readable format.

There are 3 URL programs  on the:
     http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/patches.html
pages:

1: http://frito.awa.com/cgi-bin/tableparse
2: http://frito.awa.com/cgi-bin/ctp
3: http://home.earthlink.net/~andrewsmith/tableparser-pl.txt

But:
 the URL "frito.awa.com" does not exist and the
 "tableparser-pl.txt" script has problems with the length
 of the table field.

My question to You:

If one of You have a copy from the "frito.awa.com/cgi-bin/ ..." table
parser scripts ("tableparse" and "ctp") or if You have some
other <TABLE> to <pre> converting script, please send me
a copy from this.

Thanks for You help......./Jozef

e_mail:  address@hidden