lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV v2.6 mods

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV v2.6 mods
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 14:07:03 -0500 (EST)

12-13-96
* Added parsing of Content-Disposition in META tags and setting the
  suggested file name if  file; filename=name.suffix  is in the value
  of the Content attribute and we don't already have that via a server
  header. - FM
* Tweak of Paragraph alignment handling.  Reset to HT_LEFT before the
  start of any styled block if we are not encompassed by a DIV or CENTER,
  so that any implied Paragraph (i.e., text without an explicit P tag)
  following that styled block's end tag will not inherit the Paragraph
  alignment of the preceding block. - FM
* Incorporated almost all globals related to stream parsing and page
  display in HTML.c and GridText.c into the HTML object structure and
  HText structure to make the parsing and display functions more nearly
  re-entrant, and moved several functions from HTML.c to LYCharUtils.c
  to reduce the size of HTML.c. - FM
* Added -cckr to the libwww Makefile compiler options for SGI. - Carl
  Buxbaum (address@hidden)
* Fixed typo in LYMainLoop.c that affected the 'd'ownload command when
  DIRED_SUPPORT is enabled. - FM

                                Fote