lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV fwd: COMMENT: Developing for Lynx Users

From: G. Del Merritt
Subject: LYNX-DEV fwd: COMMENT: Developing for Lynx Users
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:44:58 EST

[the following came in last night's ADV-HTML (Advanced HTML Discussion List at
<address@hidden>).  For those not familiar, this list tends to think of
"advanced" as "slickest GUI page builder", but, as with all generalizations,
there are many exceptions, and there are some pearls that come from the group.

Way to go, Rob.  Be interesting if Subir sees a flurry of activity.  -Del]