lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV History disappears - how do I get a list of ALL past URLs

From: Tom Zerucha
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV History disappears - how do I get a list of ALL past URLs
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 16:56:49 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Hiram Lester, Jr. wrote:

> IF someone were to implement better history handling, what suggestions
> would you have for the default key for going forward through the history
> list?  Make sure it's not already mapped as a default (there are still
> plenty of the shifted numbers and a few other keys that aren't mapped
> yet...).

The short answer is none.  I just want a configurable history page that
would act like it does now (hierarchy with pruning), or act linearly
(flat, where you went to is what is added to the top, possibly unless it
is already in the list).  So I type backspace (or the current binding to
get the history page), and go to the URL I want using the up/down arrow
keys.

address@hidden
finger address@hidden for PGP key

;