lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV New Bkmrk from History Page???

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV New Bkmrk from History Page???
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 12:22:53 -0500

Re: pressing \ and then p

Interesting note.  Before I sent my mail, I went into lynx, went to a few
sites, pressed ^h to get to the history, then pressed p to save the formatted
file.  What I got in my output was the last WWW page that was displayed.
Turns out that you can't save (and print as well?) the formatted page.  You
have to do the \, do the save then go to that page and do the save format.

Seems a bit excessive, but at least there's a way.

;