lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV multiple bookmark support and popup/radion_button in 'o'ptions.

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: LYNX-DEV multiple bookmark support and popup/radion_button in 'o'ptions.
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 18:56:42 -0500 (EST)

        I didn't do the form emulation, but I did some substantial resigning
of the 'o'ptions menu so that the popups versus radio buttons choice could
be included.  I also added multiple bookmark handling along the line of
the patch (i.e, with that code as a starting point):

11-26-96
* Added support for setting the rendering of SELECT OPTIONs as popup menus
  versus radio button lists via the 'o'ptions menu, and saving the default
  in the RC file.  Changed NO_SELECT_POPUPS to USE_SELECT_POPUPS in lynx.cfg
  and userdefs.h.  The -popup switch still overrides everything. - FM
* Added multiple bookmark support along the lines of the patch from Filip M.
  Gieszczykiewicz (address@hidden), plus numerous enhancements of the
  'o'ptions menu and bookmark handling. - FM
* Tweaks of attribute orders in HTMLDTD.h and HTMLDTD.c. - KW
11-25-96
* Updated the "Lynx Enhanced Pages" links to the new "Lynx links"
  (http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx.html) throughout the help, docs,
  and code. - FM

                                Fote